With the refresh of our website, we’ve made it a lot easier and more user-friendly to purchase and redeem our gift cards.
You can choose from a range of themed designs, including Christmas, birthdays and other days of significance and can select from set amounts of £10, £20, £50, and £100, or you can choose to enter a custom amount. Note that our gift cards currently do not support international currencies.
You can also schedule these to be sent out at a specific time and date, helpful if you’re planning ahead but want people to receive these on a particular date ie. a birthday or on Christmas day.
How to create a gift card
When you visit the NI Candle Supplies Website in the top right-hand corner of your screen there is a link to our gift card page (this can be found at the bottom of our page under the Shop menu when viewing on a mobile device). If you click on this button you’ll open up our gift card page. The first thing you’ll see is an option to choose the design for your gift card.
- Gift Card Value - select from a predetermined value or enter your desired amount in the Custom field
- Recipient Details - gift cards can be sent direct to the person you are gifting them to or you can email them to yourself to print and gift in person
- Sending Timeframe - send now will deliver the gift card to yourself or the recipient as soon as the payment is finalised. Send later gives you the option to enter a date for sending, you can also alter the time zone to suit your needs.
Once you've entered all of the above information, click on continue once again and you'll be taken to the gift message page (note, this option doesn't appear when sending to yourself). Here you can add a personalised message for your recipient, you can even upload a short video should you wish to make the gift more personalised!
The last step is to preview your gift card to ensure you're happy with everything. The preview appears to the right of the custom fields on desktop or by pressing the 'Preview Card' button on mobile devices. Assuming you're happy with everything, the gift card is now ready to add to your cart for payment.
We've put together this short video running through the steps on a desktop computer to help.
Additional informationDo gift cards expire? No, there is no expiration date for our gift cards.
Redeeming the gift card
- The easiest way is to click on the 'Redeem Now' button
- Enter the gift card code (located under Your Code in the bottom right-hand corner of the email) into the Promo Code box at checkout
It is also possible to check the balance of the gift card by clicking on the button within the email sent to the recipient.
If you have any questions or need any extra support you can leave a comment, contact us here or message us on Facebook!